Access SQL Editor Downloads
Latest Production Downloads
Latest Beta Downloads
Latest Alpha Downloads
- Windows with 32 or 64-bit Microsoft Access 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (free download from Microsoft)
- After you fill out the purchase/trial form, you will be able to download
the .msi installation file and your license.
- Double click the .msi file to run, and
follow through the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, the add-in will be available
in MS-Access in your Add-Ins menu in Microsoft Access. In Access 2010,
that menu is in Database Tools -> Add-Ins -> Access SQL Editor.
- When the add in opens, you will be prompted to install your license. Click the button and browse to the spot on your hard drive where you saved your license.xml file.
- Contact me at for assistance, if needed.