Trial for Access SQL Editor
You may download your Windows installers here:
After you install Access SQL Editor, you can access it through your MS Access Add-Ins menu. You will then have the option to start your 14-day trial, which requires an Internet connection to retrieve your license. If you don't have an Internet connection on the computer you are installing on, or you prefer to receive your license in an e-mail, please fill out the form below to have a license file sent to you.
You may also click here to purchase a license for $4.99 US.
- Windows with 32 or 64-bit Microsoft Access 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (free download from Microsoft)
- After you fill out the purchase/trial form, you will be able to download
the .msi installation file and your license.
- Double click the .msi file to run, and
follow through the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, the add-in will be available
in MS-Access in your Add-Ins menu in Microsoft Access. In Access 2010,
that menu is in Database Tools -> Add-Ins -> Access SQL Editor.
- When the add in opens, you will be prompted to install your license. Click the button and browse to the spot on your hard drive where you saved your license.xml file.
- Contact me at for assistance, if needed.